I don’t think it’s any secret that I go through bouts of paying attention to my different sites/blogs so it’s appropriate that Market Samurai has recently posted about sharpening your site with Market Samurai.
Let me just highlight the nuts and bolts…
1) Find a core keyword (high-traffic, low-competition, high-value).
Like Brent, I also set SEOT to 80 hits/day, SEOC below 30,000 and PBR above 15% phrase usage. These settings consistently reveal a smorgasbord of marketable keywords.
2) SEO competition analysis reveals low PR, poorly optimized sites with few links – something that I can improve upon and optimize for.
3) Fine-tune my core keyword and create a new project in Market Samurai – this will become the new keyword for my site.
Use the Google Synonym Tool option with “Include Additional” selected to generate additional (incl. modifying) keywords. Playing around with the values for SEOT and SEOC helps me filter out low-value keywords. The results will allow me to brainstorm related categories for my blog(s).
4) Research new keywords (via new tabs) for potential article/post content.
5) Find content (research or reference).
6) Finding high-quality backlinks couldn’t be easier.
The Promotion module shows the PR, backlinks, and the use of follow/nofollow on pages where you can receive backlinks. Sweetness!
At the end of the day, Market Samurai gives you the semantic keyword relationships you need for site structuring, internal linking, link-building, tagging and so much more.
If you don’t have Market Samurai yet – you should try a 12-day trial.
If your trial has expired, you’ll still be able to use the Keyword Research features but you’ll need the full version of Market Samurai to use the other features. You can purchase Market Samurai for lifetime access to all Market Samurai features here.
There are few products that I use on a regular basis and stand behindwholeheartedly. Market Samurai is one such beast and is single-handedly responsible for turning around my sites ranking and exposure in the SERPs.
I challenge you to use Market Samurai for yourself and see the results you get!